2 Ants 1 President - EP 3: Hally (Part 2) 2 Ants 1 President - EP 3: Hally (Part 2)

this went from a cartoon network show, into an anime concept. also the parts are confusing too, but i like the idea!

2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1) 2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1)

i love it.

Undertale Thing Undertale Thing

the fact u never played undertale makes it that much better.

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

wow. i love it that u throw the player in blindly, with a linear path, it isn't old or boring, it just needs a bit more options! other than that, it was cute, and i liked the emotional ending! but it could be a little longer, or in depth. no story though, i liked being blinded!

shit 2 shit 2

wow, the concept is so great. such an adventure for this fat dude (the player spending hours on the puzzles gaining the coins) for such a insignificant purpose. When i was back at the arcade cabinet and that hand slowly reeled in the machine the hype was unreal. also the lack of soundtrack was just an open door to play whatever music the player wants, (id prefer matrix soundtrack) but if u want, with your programming, and my animation, we could collaborate to make a smol game like this, but with a story etc.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

I love this AND all your other works! it was so good!

-HYPERDRIVE- -HYPERDRIVE-

really really great. loved the beginning best. keep making tracks like this one!

Audio junk Audio junk

can i animate this??

slapper1 responds:

Sure, go for it.

What comes around What comes around

i like it!

Cuphead Cuphead

HD!

Pokemon Hex Pokemon Hex

daaauuum ur good. whats your twitter

G3no responds: