Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

wow. i love it that u throw the player in blindly, with a linear path, it isn't old or boring, it just needs a bit more options! other than that, it was cute, and i liked the emotional ending! but it could be a little longer, or in depth. no story though, i liked being blinded!

shit 2 shit 2

wow, the concept is so great. such an adventure for this fat dude (the player spending hours on the puzzles gaining the coins) for such a insignificant purpose. When i was back at the arcade cabinet and that hand slowly reeled in the machine the hype was unreal. also the lack of soundtrack was just an open door to play whatever music the player wants, (id prefer matrix soundtrack) but if u want, with your programming, and my animation, we could collaborate to make a smol game like this, but with a story etc.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

I love this AND all your other works! it was so good!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

so amazing!

Lost Pause: The Second Cumming! Lost Pause: The Second Cumming!

Oh my gosh, I didn't think id make it through this game, cause it had me laughing from beginning to end. First off what a masterpiece! the game worked just as good as any rpg game online, even though it is more on the simple side. Good thing though because I'm not much of an rpg gamer anyways. Second, I LOVED the witty character Joey, breaking the fourth wall here and again. Actually all the characters were great, from the player to the nurse, like holy shit. You've really done it man! So good!

StaticSkull responds:

I'll be making a new game like this that parodies dating sims :)